[FYI] (Fwd) FC: RIAA exec on dismissal of EFF-Felten case: Told you so

Date sent:      	Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:11:46 -0500
To:             	politech@politechbot.com
From:           	Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Subject:        	FC: RIAA exec on dismissal of EFF-Felten case: Told you so
Send reply to:  	declan@well.com

Background:

"Federal judge throws out EFF-Felten lawsuit challenging DMCA"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-02852.html

Felten legal archive:
http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=felten

---

From: AWeiss@riaa.com
Subject: SHERMAN ON THE DISMISSAL OF THE FELTEN CASE
To: declan@well.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:53:32 -0500

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                         Contact:       Amy Weiss
Wednesday, November 28, 2001                                 Jano
Cabrera http://www.riaa.com
202-857-9650

STATEMENT BY CARY SHERMAN, RIAA SENIOR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND
GENERAL
                COUNSEL, ON THE DISMISSAL OF THE FELTEN CASE

"We are happy that the court recognized what we have been saying all
along: there is no dispute here. As we have said time and again,
Professor Felten is free to publish his findings."