Reminder! Your subscription has not been confirmed!

Dear debate@lists.fitug.de,

You recently requested to subscribe to the
following email list(s) hosted at Topica:

Chemical Risk

However, you have not yet responded to the email
we sent asking you to confirm your request.

Activate your subscription(s) now! All it takes is
one click:

http://www.topica.com/sysmsg/?cid=4.838856331.42688104&c=1&p=CONFSUB-REM-S

(Or, if you prefer, cut and paste this link into
your browser.)

Please note: If you registered with Topica after
subscribing to the above lists, your registration,
and any additional subscriptions you selected at
that time, will also be confirmed by clicking
this link.

For questions about your Topica account, please
contact our Customer Support Department:
support@get.topica.com

If you did not subscribe to the list(s) above, or
feel we have sent this email in error, please
forward this email to our abuse team for further
review:
abuse@get.topica.com

Sincerely,

Topica Customer Support