[FYI] Welcome to stop1984

http://www.stop1984.com/index2.php

----------------------------- CUT --------------------------------

Welcome to stop1984

Who we are:

We are individuals who think that data protection, private life and
informational self-determination are important. (To find out more
about our motivations click here)

Our aim is:

To prevent a "State of Surveillance" as described in George Orwell's
book "1984". In our opinion, this "State of Surveillance" is what
gouvernments strive for with the help of the TKÜV e.g.

This sounds unknown to you or it does not concern you? Then you are
exactly the person who should take a look at our site...

Your Stop1984-Team

It is neither our aim nor object to appeal to or support any illegal
or violent action.