[FYI] (Fwd) FC: Authors urge Amazon to limit sales of used books

Date sent:      	Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:34:06 -0400
From:           	Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To:             	politech@politechbot.com
Subject:        	FC: Authors urge Amazon to limit sales of used books
Send reply to:  	declan@well.com

An excellent example of the diverging economic interests of authors
and readers, with Amazon caught in the middle...

Relevant links:
http://www.authorsguild.org/pramazon1200.html

News coverage:
http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,51676,00.html