ASSISTANCE

Phone:234-1-7761576
Fax: 234-1-7591483.

REQUEST FOR AN URGENT ASSISTANCE:

I am Mr. Kaloma Alli a former special adviser on petroleum and economic matters to the late Head of State of Federal Republic of Nigeria General Sani Abacha.

Because of my strategic position in the former Government,and also being a close confidant of the Head of State, I was able to acquire personally, the sum of $45,000,000.00USD (Fourty five Million United States Dollars) presently lodged in Union bank of Nigeria plc.

I made this money legally through "CONSULTANCY FEE" and Good Faith Fees" paid by foreign oil companies prior to Allocation of Deep Water Oil Blocks and other Lifting/prospecting Right.

Nigeria is the 6th largest Producer/Exporter of Crude Petroleum in the World.As you are probably aware Nigeria is prone to Political/Economic Instability,hyper Inflation, and among other problems, I have therefore resolved to invest my money abroad, preferable in Real Estate Properties and Importation of Goods for safety and optimum returns on Investments.

However, straight transfer of this money into a bank abroad will present two major problems:

1. The tax incidence will be too high, as much as 60% of this money will go up in Taxes, Levies, Penalties etc.

2, As an Ex seviceman in a former military government on which the present democratic government of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is fighting very hard to freeze the accounts of the men that serve in the government of General Abacha.

So as a result of Government deliberate restrictions on flight of capital Abroad. The solution is to Courier this money in cash abroad, through Courier Service Company here in Nigeria in conjuction with an embassy here in Nigeria, the money will be packed in a Diplomatic Bag or Carton tagged Diplomatic lauggage which will be address to you. This system is secret and the money is therefore untraceable. It is the system used by most top Government officials in Nigeria to remove their fortunes to safety abroad.

I have therefore concluded every arrangement with a Courier Company in
Nigeria to Courier this money abroad using the courtesy and safety of
Diplomatic Bag. All I now need is a honest partner who can receive the money on my behalf and help me to invest as aforementioned.

There is absolutely no risk involved in this transaction as the money
will be delivered to you in United States Dollars Bills.

If you are intrested in assisting me, get back to me for more detail informations.

For your help and assistance in this deal, you will receive 30% of this money in cash, 10% will be set aside to offset all expenses while the remaining 60% is for me.

Finally, you are to please urgently email your personal phone and fax
numbers for an easy communication.

Expecting to hear from you.

Best regards,

MR. Kaloma Alli.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE TO CONTACT ME ON PHONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS CALL CODE
"KIWI" BEFORE ANY DISCUSSION.YOU ARE TO ASK FOR THE CALL CODE, I`M TO
GIVE YOU THE ANSWER KIWI.