I NEEDED YOUR URGENT REPLY

Dear,

How are you? I am very aware that you will be quite
astonished in  receipt of this mail.

I am Mathew Npfenza, a officer with the UNITA Freedom  Movement of Angola. And by the virtue of the situation of the day as regards developments with our movement I am soliciting your assistance, though imploring your absolute confidence .

 Being the special adviser, Procurement and Defence strategies to the  our Freedom Movement leader General Jonas Savimbi,
who was murdered by the government troops on the 22nd of Feb 2002 in
the southern part  of our country, I am contacting you to assist me in
the repatriating/safe keeping of a substantial sum. Due to my
position and intimate  relationship with General Savimbi, I personally
handle all the  Movement’s procurement services of which I still
hold. I am in  position of a total sum of US$13.72m and it was for
an intended  payment for some military equipment and supplies for
the movement.

Before Gen. Savimbi died, he handed over some
documents containing a  deposit certificate and some invoices of a  cash deposit in a security  company for the payment of these supplies. And being  that he has been  personally sponsoring some of our previous purchases  through various  safe deposits and accounts he personally lodges in  different names,  from the proceeds of the solid minerals like Diamonds, Precious  stones, Gold etc, we mine secretly within our
controlled provinces. And for the fact that I have on various occasions handled such transactions, I am truly convinced that the money is  retrievable.

I will need you to assist me in retrieving this  deposit since no
other person have the knowledge of the deposit and its documents with me I want to retrieve this deposit for my personal use and being that
I have handled such transactions, I will guide you as we progress as
regards its processes as soon as I receive and confirm your indicated
assistance. I cannot take care of this transaction now, as I am still
actively in service and I cannot live the Movement for me not to be
suspected of being part of the plot that lead to the murder of our
Movement leader (Gen.Savimbi), I beg you will understand.

For me, this war is over but I would want to see the out come of the negotiation being arranged by the Government for the reconciliation and an outright disarmament of the Movement and I am not ready to hand over this money or its documents to the movement or anybody hence contacting you.

Please you are to respond promptly through this email address mathnpfenza@emil.ro for me to give you more
details, and be reassured that this transaction is deviode of any
risks whatsoever.

Remain Well.

Anticipating your immediate reply.

Regards,