BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

TEL # 31613388175
AMSTERDAM,
NETHERLANDS.

             CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

ATTN:

     You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do
not know me personally. The purpose of my
introduction is that I am MABAYE TUTU, the first son of MERIMBE
TUTU ,the most popular black farmer in
Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country.
I got your contact through network
online hence decided to write you. Before the death of my father,
he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit
the sum of US8.5 Million (Eight Million, Five Hundred United States
dollars)in one of the private security company, as he foresaw the
looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box as
gem stones to avoid much demurrage from security company. This amount
was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the
Farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland. This land problem
came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert Mugabe introduced a new
Land Act Reform wholly affected the rich white farmers and some
few black farmers.And this resulted to the killing and mob action
by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In
fact a lot of people were killed
because of this Land reform Act for which my father was one of the victims.

It is against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe
for fear of our lives and are currently staying in the Netherlands
where we are seeking political asylum and moreso have decided to
transfer my father? money to a more reliable foreign account. since
the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be
involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial
zone of Netherlands, As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled
with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where
this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government
who are bent on taking everything we have got. The South African
government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with
the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of
going through the same experience in future, both countries have
similar political history. As a businessman,I am seeking for a partner
who I have to entrust my future and of my family in his hands, I
must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept
to assist me and my family,all I want you to do for me, is to arrangements
with the security company to clear the consignment(funds) from their
afiliate office here in the Netherlands as i have already given
directives for the consignment to be brought to the Netherlands
from South Africa.But before then all modalities will have to be
put in place e.g change of ownership to the consignment and This
money I intend to use for investment.

I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain
percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction.
Or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable
investment of the money in your country. Whichever the option you
want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out 5% of this
money for all kinds of expenses
incurred in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer
a partnership I am willing to give you 15% of the money while the
remaining 80% will be for my investment in your country. Contact
me with my private E-mail address(mabayetutu1000@spinfinder.com) while I implore you to maintain
the absolute secrecy required in this transaction.

Thanks, GOD BLESS YOU

Yours Faithfully,
Mabaye Tutu