CONFIDENTIAL

ATTN:

Federal Ministry of Works & Housing
Lagos, Nigeria.

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION

I am interested in your partnership in business
dealing. This business proposal I wish to intimate you
with is of mutual benefit and its success is entirely
based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of

confidentiality as regard this transaction.

I am the Chairman of the Contract Advisory Committee
(CAC) of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Works and
Housing (FMWH). I am seeking your assistance to enable
me transfer the sum of US$16,500,000.00 (Sixteen
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
into your private/company account.The fund came about
as a result of a contract awarded and executed on
behalf of my Ministry the Federal Ministry of Works
and Housing. The contract was supposed to be awarded
to two foreign contractors to the tune of
US$60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million United States
Dollars). But in the course of negotiation, the
contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the
cost of US$43,500,000.00 (Forty-Three Million,Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to my benefit
unknown to the contractor.

This contract has been satisfactorily executed and
inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing
payment from my Ministry, where I am the Executive
Director in-charge of all foreign contract payment
approval. As a civilservant still in active government
service, I am forbidden by law to operate an account
outside the shores of Nigeria. Hence this message to
you seeking your assistance so as to enable me present
your private/company account details as a beneficiary
of contractual claims alongside thatof the Bulgarian
contractor, to enable me transfer the difference of
US$16,500,000.00 (Sixteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) into your provided
account.

On actualisation, the fund will be disbursed as stated
below:

  1. 20% of the fund will be for you as beneficiary

  2. 10% for reimbursement to both parties for
incidental expenses that may be incurred during the
course of the transaction.

  3. 70% of the fund will be for me which I intend to
invest in your country with you as my partner. All
logistics are in place and all modalities worked out
for a smooth actualisation of the transaction within
the next few working days of commencement.

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent
response.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr.JOHN ALADE.