HOW DO INSURANCE COMPANIES OPERATE?

LEARN THE IN'S AND OUT'S OF HEALTH AND LIFE INSURANCE

HOW DID THEY GET YOUR NAME ?

CAN THEY RAISE THE PREMIUMS ?

CAN YOU SPOT A HIGH PRESSURE SALESMAN ?

HOW DOES THE INSURANCE AGENT MAKE HIS MONEY ?

LEARN THOSE AND MANY MORE TRICKS OF THE TRADE
FROM AN EX INSURANCE AGENT

EMAIL ME BACK AND ASK FOR INSURANCE INFO
THIS WILL BE THE BEST $5.00 YOU EVER SPENT

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301.
per section 301, paraagraph (a) (2) (c) of s. 1618, further transmissions
to you by the sender of this email will be stopped at no cost to you. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.
We respect all removal requests. To be removed, please reply to the email address specified with the word "Remove" contained in the subject line.
Removal Email: linkonpoint@yahoo.com