From: "Brian Gladman" <brg@gladman.plus.com>
To: <ukcrypto@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Intel to include DRM in new Pentium 4 series processors
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:40:32 +0800

Over the last two years I have been briefed in detail on TCPA
developments and also briefed in detail (under Non Disclosure
Agreements) on a number of implementations of TCPA being undertaken
by major companies.

I think Ross is right to suggest that the community at large needs to
understand TCPA and its derivatives and hence make a judgement on the
impact that this technology will have on the market.  I hence thought
that it might be helpful if I set out my own position (TCPA is
evolving so this is subject to change).

[...]