discreet proposal

Dear friend,
URGENT: TRANSFER OF U.S.$36,561,00.00 ONLY
My search for an individual who is capable and will be ready to pursue a highly confidential & urgent business transaction has neccesitated my contacting you on this viable venture
My colleagues & I are members of a recently constituted Contract Review & Award Committee of the Government owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. We are currently in possession of thirty six million fivehundred and sixty one thousand united states dollars ($36,561,000.00),currently in a secure suspense account of the Central Bank of Nigeria,awaiting payment into a foreign account of our choice.
This money is as a result of a deal deliberately done by us, where weover-invoiced one of the contracts awarded under our supervision. The original contract has already been executed & commissioned, leaving uswith the balance of $36,561,000.00. What we need is a foreign bank accountfor us to transfer these funds. This we are unable to do ourselves becausewe are ordinary civil servants, & the laws of our country forbid us fromoperating foreign accounts.
If you agree to assist us in this transaction, my colleagues & I have
decided to share the funds as follows:
„h 20% to you for providing us with an account & for safe keeping of
the funds.
„h 70%to us the originators of this deal.
„h 10% to cover any expenses (both local & international) that might
be incurred during the course of this transaction.
Be assured that this transaction is absolutely risk free on your part,& all modalities have been put in place for a smooth & easy transferwithin 14 working days from the commencement of the deal.
Contact me as soon as you receive this via my e-mail address, whetheryou are interested or not. In case you are not, it will enable us tofind another alternative arrangement. Please endeavour to keep this transactionto yourself, as we are top government officials & we do not want anytype of exposure.
I await your immediate reply.
Best regards,
Dr Tanko umar