(REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP) FROM:DR. PETER OKEZE.

ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO.

REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First of all, I sincerely pray and hope that this
invitation meets you in good condition.

Through business inquiries from my local chambers of
commerce and industry, you were revealed as being
quite astute in private enterpreneurship. Records
show your ability to handle a financial transaction
of considerable amount, which has formed the bedrock
of my present business preposition for a partnership
with you. In unfolding this proposal, I want to
count on you, as a respected executive to handle this
transaction with sincerity, trust and confidentiality.

I am a member of the Federal Government Contract
Review Committee vested with the responsibility to
appraise contract claims and makes recommendation to
the Government. In 1997, a contract was awarded by
the now defunct Military Regime to a foreign firm for
the Construction of Heavy Duty Drilling Pipelines
Network for the Port Harcourt and Warri Refineries and
Petro-Companies, which are subsidiaries of the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

This contract was over invoiced to the tune of
US$31,500,000.00 (Thirty one, Five Hundred
Thousand USD). This was done deliberately by the then
contract arbitrators with the intention of diverting
the over-invoiced amount but unfortunately that
Government was overtaken by another military coup.

In the course of our assignment we discovered that
this amount is deposited in an Escrow account with the
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), our
finding, reveal that the original contractor has been
fully paid, it is this over-invoiced sum we now intend
to transfer into an offshore account you will be
providing us. It is pertinent to state here that my
country has no reward for hard labour and honesty and
the Government has no social or welfare system for the
citizenry nor has the Government establish any
retirement benefit for retiring civil servants.

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this
junction is enormous, we have agreed amongst ourselves
to offer you 25% of the transferred sum while 10%
shall be set aside for incidental expenses incurred
during the course of the transaction. It is our
intention therefore, having your understanding and
cooperation to invest our 65% share in real estates
and properties pending our retirement when we will be
able to repatriate the fund for local investment.

I would require from you by returning fax and phone
confirmation as a matter of urgency the following:

1. Beneficiary/ Account Name and or Company Name,
Address office and home phone and fax #.
2. Name, Address, Phone and Fax # of your Bank.
3. Account # of Beneficiary, Routing, Swift or
Telex # of your Bank.

The above information would be used to make formal
applications as a matter of procedure for the release
of the money for onward transfer to your account. It
does not matter whether your company does contract
projects of the kind described here . The assumption
is that your company won the major contract bid and
subcontracted it out to other companies. More often
than not, big trading companies and firms of unrelated
fields win major contracts and subcontract to more
specialized firms for execution.

We have strong and reliable connections and contracts
at the Apex Bank (Central Bank of Nigeria) and the
Federal Ministry of Finance and I assure you that the
fund will be released and transferred if we get your
co-operation to assist us in this deal. As soon as
the transfer is concluded we shall, through our
contract, withdraw all documents used from all the
relevant Government Ministries and parastatal for 100%
security.

We are civil servants and we will not want to miss
this opportunity. We want this money to be
transferred to the overseas. Account for us to safe
our life after retirement and those of our children.

Please contact me without delay on my E-mail,
whether or not you are interested in this deal. If you are
not, it will enable me to search for another foreign
partner that will assist us.

Again we look forward to doing business with you and
solicit for your utmost confidentiality in this
matter.

Yours faithfully

DR. PETER OKEZE.