CONGRATULATIONS

 ARMLET LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
 VIA BROLETTO 31,20121 MILAN,ITALY.
 GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED LOTTERY PROMOTERS.
 Ref Number:18-5988DKV/5S2> Batch Number:S2V597C400/2004
Sir / Madam
 We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
 Email programs held on the 30th of july 2004 Your
 e-mail
 address attached to ticket number55-4-11-56-29-01 with Serial Number/66-0-22-41-0
 Drew lucky numbers0-1-24-41-00-5/4 which consequently Won in
 the 1st category with another lucky winner, you both
 have therefore
 been approved for a lump sum pay of US$1,000,000.00
 (One Million
 United
 States Dollars).US$500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand
 United States
 Dollars) for each winner.
 CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
 you keep your
 winning information confidential until your claims has
 been processed
 and your money paid out to you. This is part of our
 security protocol
 to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
 program by some
 participants.
 All participants were selected through a computer> ballot system drawn
 from over 200,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual
 email addresses
 and
 names from all over the world. This promotional
 program takes place
 every
 three year.
 To file for your claims, please contact our FIDUCIAL
 AGENT in Italy,MONDO FINANCIAL SECURITY,VIA SAINT ANGELO 34bis,00100 ROMA OSTIENSE,ITALY.
 for your Winning claims and Processing on
 TEL +39-3920019570
 Contact Officer-RENE LOWRY.
 Please, be aware that our Paying Bank will effect
 Payment Swiftly upon
 satisfactory report, Verifications and validations
 provided by our
 processing Agent that would be designated to your
 file.
 Remember, all winning must be CLAIMED not later than
 10th august
 2004. After this date all unclaimed funds would be
 included in the next stake.Please note that in other to avoid unnecessary delays
 and
 complications
 remember to quote your reference information in all
 correspondence.Futhermore, should there be any eventual change of
 information please
 inform our Agent as quickly as posible.
 Congratulations once more from our members of staff
 and thanks for
 being part of our promotional program.
 Note: Anyboby under the age of 18 is automatically
 disqualified.Member
 of the affiliate agencies are automatically not
 allowed to participate>in this program.
 Yours truly,
 Mrs Angela kearney,
Games / Lottery Coordinator.