Need urgent reply

Dear Friend,

I pray God this message reaches you in wonderful spirit.I am making this
contact with you based on trust and confidence irrespective of the fact
that we have not met before and because of the nature of the situation I
found myself. I am Mrs. Jessica A.Savimbi , from Angola.l got your contact
from www. and coupled with the information i gathered about you from the
external trade department of my country's chamber of commerce and
industry.

There is an information I would like you to keep very confidential. There
is sum amount of money my late Husband {former UNITA Rebel leader} General
Jonas Malheiro Savimbi deposited in a suspence account with a finance
company for safe keeping few months before he was assasinated by the
Angolan Millitary force sometime last year.The squable happened as over
the issue of mineral and allocation resource of diamond using his power
and influence to smuggled diamond to the neighbouring countries in
exchange for money and other valuable assets. Presently, I am staying in
one of the refugee camps outside Angola just to save my life,with my three
children.
The money in question is $10,500,000.00 Milllion U.S.Dollars.

I can't make the withdrawal of this fund,because my husband registered the
beneficiary of the fund as his (Foriegn Bussiness Partner). But the
documents of the deposit are with me. What I would want you to do, is to
assist me to get the funds withdrawn from the finance company, have the
same transfered to your country in your name and thereafter share the
funds by giving you 20% of the total sum as commission.
Please there is no risk in this transaction. I will use the remain balance
of the money for an investiment in your country for the future of my
children. If you are intrested, and can maintain the very confidentiality
of this transaction,you e-mail me immediately for more clearification.
The Angola government through it's various agents has confisticated all my
late husband known properties since his death.

Thank you as I awaiting your urgent reply.
Thank you and God bless.
Mrs. Jessica A. Savimbi.

Este mensaje fue enviado usando ZONAiMail.
   "Registra tu buzón con ZONAi ya!"
http://www.zonai.com