FROM SERENA

Calvary Greetings in the name of the lord.

I am Mrs. Serena Jones, a Kuwaiti national I was married to Dr.Harry Jones
who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died
in the year 2001. We were married for eleven
years and the union unfortunately did not produce any offspring. Before
his death we had made up our mind to rule out all our money to charity.

A few weeks ago i was diagnosed with cancer and the doctor has informed
me that i do not have much time to live. Presently I am practically an invalid
as the cancer has ravaged my body and i can feel my life slowly ebbing away.

I do not have much time to reach tp the less previledge and charity but
I pray that I will have the strenght to see my last assignment through.
My husband, Dr Harry before his death deposited his life savings of approximately
$10.6Million (Ten Million Six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank
in the European continent.

I need a charity home,Christian individual or individuals who can continue
the work in our stead. who will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct here into funding the poors, orphanages and widows propagating
the good news and to ensure that the poor people are well treated and maintained.
To care for the sick, the poor, the downtrodden wherever they may be, we
understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because
I don't have any child or next of kin who can inherit these wealth. Though
the internet is a seemingly unlikely place to find such individuals, I believe
that the Lord hide is jewels in the most unlikely places. It is not the
means that is important but the message, I know that I am going to be resting
in heaven seeing my dream come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of
Bank in Europe. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove
you as the original beneficiary of this fund. I want you
to always pray for me because I will die very soon. the Happiness is
that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Please assure me that you will
act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to hearing from you.

Remain blessed.

Love.

Mother Serena Jones.

N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL IN
HOLLAND IMMEDIATELY,HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S VERY UNDERSTANDING
AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS IN JESUS NAME. HIS INFORMATIONS
ARE BELOW:

Name : Barrister Gerry Brown.
Tel: + 31-616-692-983.