FROM: THE DESK OF MANAGING DIRECTOR
ONCE SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY
HEAD OFFICE MADRID, SPAIN.
www.once.es
REF: EGS/2551256003/03
BATCH: 14/0017/IPD
ATTENTION : MR/MRS/MISS
            RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION.
We are pleased to inform you of the released results of the
ONCE SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION
PROGRAMS held on the 29th of JULY 2004.
Your name was attached to a ticket number 04429 with
serial number 006 drew the lucky numbers 3 8 2 1 9 which
consequently won the lottery in the 1ST category.
You have therefore been approved for lump sum pay out of
600.000,00 (SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS ONLY) in
cash credited to file REF N: EGS/2551256003/03. This is from
total cash prize of THREE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS(3.6MN EUROS)
shared among the SIX international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited to your reference and due to the
mixed up of numbers and names, we ask you to keep this award
top secret from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your account as this is a
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 25,000 coporate and personal names from Europe,
South America,Australia, Asia, and North America as part of our
international promotions program, which we conduct once every
year. We hope with a part of your prize, you will take part in
our end of year high stake for US $1.3 billion International
Lottery. Please note that your lucky winning number falls
within our zone C {Amsterdam} european booklet representative
office for payment.
To begin your claim please contact the agent handling your payment.
MR  ALEX .A . RUDD
The Payment and Logitics Manager
Tel: +31 642 976 481
Email:alexrudd2004@netscape.net
For processing and remittance of your prize money to any
designated account of your choice. Remember that all prize
money must be claimed not later than 30TH september 2004. After
this date, all funds will be returned to the MINISTRY DE
ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
please remember to quote your reference, batch and prize claim
track numbers in every of your correspondence with us or your
agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of tour
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all members of our staff and thank
you for being a part of our promotions program.
Sincerely,
MARION GONZALEZ                           PRIZE CLAIM TRACK
MANAGING DIRECTOR                            N 20432722008