AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

SUBJECT SPONSOR LOTERIJ WINNE PRIJZEN
EMAIL:LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO (SPONSOR BINGO LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL.)
Ref.IMFD Nnumbe: 044/576/577/7D
Batch Number: 5455-98774-FG 7K
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you about the result of the sponsor bingo  Lotterij Winners International programs held on the 10 th August, 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 007686605- with serial number 6774-582 drew lucky numbers 7-16-98-22-20-45 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of EUR 1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros)in cash credited to file REF IMFD 044/576/577/7D This is from total prize money of EUR50,000,000.00 shared among the fifty,international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Due to the mix up of some numbers and name's  we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and
your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three years.
This lottery was promoted by the software corporation to compensate some few individuals with website and email addresses,  we hope that with part of your winning you will take part in our next year EUR50 million international lottery. To file for your Claim, please contact our
FIDUCIAL AGENT: Mr.Mike Donard,0F SPONSORS BINGO LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL NL.
TEL: 0031-629-437-204
infosponsoragent@netscape.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 14th of September 2004.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Daphne Deckers.
(Lottery Coordinator)
NB.1 miljoen euros vele andere fantastische extra prijzen
also note:that this program is registered and legitimate and a free program.Please allways call your agent for further clarification.