InshanllaAh

ATTN;
 I crave your indulgience for the unsolicited nature  of this letter, but  it was borne out of desperation  and current development.
Please bear with me. I am Barrister Salim Mohammed a solicitor at law. I was the Personal attorney to Mr. Louis  a national of  your country, who used own an oil servicing company in Saudi Arabia. Herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of November, 2000,my client, his wife and their three  Children were involved in a car  accident along sagbama express road. All occupants  of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
I know that my client had no living kin but i went ahead and  made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of  my clients extended relatives but this has proved  unsuccessful. I only did so to be double sure of  this fact.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared  unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits  were lodged, in United arabic emarite where the deceased had an  account valued at about 18 million dollars has issued me a notice that  in the event that no next of kin comes up for the claim, the account will be confiscated after four years if not claimed and We have just about one month.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the  relatives for over 3 years now I seek your consent  to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since  you have the same last name so that the proceeds of  this account valued at 18 million dollars can be  paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 75%  shall be for me and 20% for you while 5% is earmarked for expenses that will be incurred during the process of Transfer of the fund.
 I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to  enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that  this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that  will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by my e-mail salimmohammed1@yahoo.co.in to enable  us discuss further.  You may also send your phone number so that I can  call you.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Barrister Salim Mohammed

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: GR/255125600304 BATCH NUMBER: 54/1017/IDL ATTENTION:
Sir/Madam, AWARD NOTIFICATION We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of THE INTERNATIONAL

LOTTO PROGRAMS concluded last week in our office as a part of our new year bonanza. Your e-mail address attached to ticket numbers 6521-11 with serial numbers 31-51-22-24-39C drew lucky numbers 1-51-22-24-39-43 which consequently won in the category A.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of US $1.2m (one million two hundred thousand US dollars) in cash credited to file REFERENCE: GR/255125600304. This is from a total prize money of US $16,800.000.00 shared among 14 winners in this category. Due to mix up of some numbers and names we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your
money remitted to you.This is part of our security protocol to avo! id double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from over 25,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world as part of our International Program which is conducted annually. On behalf of the management I say CONGRATULATIONS! To file for your claim please contact our financial agent SCOTT K. EDWARD,Payment Co-ordinator,of pinnacle finance and security madrid spain Reference,Batch,Telephone and Fax numbers on his direct telephone and fax numbers as stated below;
TEL: +34 609 155 507 FAX: +34 636 600 175 Email: pinnaclefinancesecurity@madrid.com www.pinnaclefinancesecurity.com Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than of july 29,2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch! numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and
thank you for being part of our promotional program. Sincerely, jimvan gill Lotto Co-ordinator N.B: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified and breach of confidentaility on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.