CONFIDENTIAL

>From :Dr.Omar Ali,ACCA,FCIA.
Principal Auditor ,
Credit Bank of Iraq S.A
Elwiy aBld'g.,Sa'Doun st,
P.O.Box 3420
Baghdad-Iraq.
Private Email Address:omar_ali@masrawy.com

Hello,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Dr.Omar Ali,ACCA,FCIA. credit officer of the Credit Bank of Iraq S
.A,Elwiy aBld'g.,Sa'Doun st, P.O.Box 3420 Baghdad-Iraq.  And i got your information from a reputable
source during my search for a reliable person that can assist me keep this money.  I have a concealed
business suggestion for you.

I am the principal Auditor and the personal account officer to  a great late industrialist, who has an
account  with My Bank here in Iraq. This account was opened in 1999 and has not been operated since
2002.Realiable sources revealed that the oil merchant  died  in one of the terrorist attack in  his Basra
residence. Until his death there was no written or oral will.

Again after the war  another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out
that the our client and his family had been killed during the Terrorist bomb blast that hit their home.

After further investigation it was also discovered that George B. Eastwood did not declare any next of kin
in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last
time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($20.5M) is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come
forward to claim it.

This account in question has been floating since 2002 and if I do not remit  this money out urgently it will
be forfeited for nothing since the bank has been  sold to another Bank in Kuwait and the management
of the bank is ready to release the Fund to any foreigner who has the correct information of the account
before fully handing  over to the management  to the new bank in September,2004.

[Search;http://www.metimes.com/2K3/issue2003-49/bus/kuwait_banks_fund.htm

All the necessary information regarding the account will be provided to you. The owner of the account is
a foreigner and no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it. The account has
no other beneficiary and until George B. Eastwood’s death, he was the manager of Trust Oil Co. LLC
Basra-Iraq. My investigation through the Immigration Department proved to me as well that George B.
Eastwood was single  as at his point of  entry  into the  Arab Republic Of  Iraq.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin
to George B. Eastwood so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have
contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin
to Dr.George B. Eastwood, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full
Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of
kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of
probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 65%
for me, 30% for you and 5% for any expensis incured .

Should you be interested please send me your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication
and I will provide you with more details of this operation.

Please reply my personal email box only for safety of this transaction( email:omar_ali@masrawy.com)

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dr.Omar Ali,ACCA,FCIA.