CONGRATULATIONS>>>> YOU HAVE WON!!!

EURO-FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND.
REF NUMBER:[5BH/444/UL4/05S]

We are happy to inform you that your email address has been selected as one of the lucky email
addresses in the category "C" of the online lotto conducted by Euro-Foundation.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The cyber-Lotto was conducted by a first of its kind automated computer balloting system, where by
email addresses(30,000 email addresses),were extracted from all continents of the world.A draw was held
in different categories and winners emerged from different parts of the world and they are entitled to
various cash prizes depending on their different categories.Thus, you are entitled to a prize money of 1,
000,000 euros
Reference number for your prize is[5BH/444/UL4/05S]
Ticket number:[LO/34/78/S6T]
As a category C winner, you have been selected by computer balloting system where only email
addresses are soughted,from a total number of 30,000 email addresses drawn from all over the globe.
After an automated computer ballot of our International Promotions Program, only ONE winner emerged in
this category and therefore you are to receive payout of 1,000,000 euros.

To immediately claim your prize, please contact our fiduciary agent below are the contact information of
your fiiduciary agent:
CENTRAL EURO TRUST.
Holland,(Netherlands).
Tel : 31-616-024-239
Fax :31-205-248-320.

Contact:Mr.Adam Smith.
Email:centraletrust@netscape.net

Provide Prize reference number- [5BH/444/UL4/05S]and winning ticket number [LO/34/78/S6T]    for
confirmation. In your best interest(s), you must initiate contact within one week of receipt of this
correspondence.

You are to provide the below details,to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winnings.
we advice
that you adhere strictly to their procedures to avoid any disqualifications
and subsequent cancellation
1. your full names
2. your full home / office address
3. direct telephone/fax numbers and email
the above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to file in your claims.

You may be required to provide any of the above information during the process of collecting your prize.
We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate in any of our international
programs in the nearest future.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Peggy Martins