URGENT REPLY

From: Barrister Isnanto Parka
Good Day,
I am Barrister Isnanto Parka an Indonesian citizen and a true civilized
family attorney to the family of late Mr. Bola Ige who was the former minister
for minister for justice federal republic of Nigeria and was murdered on
the 23rd December, 2001. Before his death, deposited consignment containing
$35 Million United Sates Dollars with a security company which is presently
under their custody.
I contacted you because I am asked by Mrs. Amina Ige (the second wife of
late Mr. Bola Ige) to find a foreigner whom we will move this consignment
under his/her custody. She is serious of transferring this consignment out
of this country for offshore delivery because of some facts and family problems
that presently exist.
These facts are:
1. She is not from the same tribe with them.
2. Her refusal to learn and speak their tribal language and address like
other women from their tribe.
3. Her refusal to accept their religion
4. Because she has only one child, a male child.
5. Because she was specially loved and favored by her late husband.
She is absolutely tired of all these threats from her late husband?s relatives,
which started after the death of her husband. The recent development started
after a long family Court actions over sharing of the properties of their
late husband's (Mr. Bola Ige). She was totally marginalized in the sharing
due to she was not from their tribe. She is no longer in their family house.

Every legal document the security company may request from you before they
could release this consignment under your custody is presently with me.
Be informed that this transfer is 100% risk free. I would not involve myself
in any illegal transfer.
I will appreciate to receive your quick reply towards this letter (Offer)
so that we shall proceed immediately while you include your telephone number
on your letter to me. Let us join hands together and assist Mrs. Amina Ige.

Hoping to read from you soon.
Isnanto Parka.
Email:barristerisnantopark@yahoo.com
Visit this website for more details. www.bola-ige.org