Urgent Deal.

FROM:DR.CHARLES MEKWUNYE
ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK LTD.
PLOT 84,AJOSE
ADEOGUN- STREET.
VICTORIA-ISLAND,
LAGOS
Dear sir,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly
CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET.Though I know that a
transaction of this
magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I
am
assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.
We have
decided to contact you by e-mail due to the urgency of this
transaction. Let me start by first introducing myself
properly to
you. I am DR.Charles Mekwunye, a General Manager at the
ZENITH
INTERNATIONAL BANK LTD, Lagos. I came to know of you in my
private
search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very
confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a
huge sum of
money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. I
am not too
really sure if you are my long lost contact whom I am
trying to
reach, but in anyway, please do take this message with a
good heart
and report back to me if you
are not the person I think you are. I would explain more
latter.
THE PROPOSITION:
A foreigner, late Engineer SANN CLARKE, an Oil
Merchant / contractor with the federal Govenment of
Nigeria, until
his death three years ago in a ghastly air crash, banked
with us here
at ZENITH BANK Lagos, and had a closing balance of
USD$12.5M (
TwelveMillion and Five hundred thousand,United States
Dollars) which
the bank now unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of
his
available foreign next of kin or
alternatively be donated to a discredited trust fund for
alms and
ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria.
Fervent valuable efforts has been made by the ZENITH
INTERNATIONAL BANK to get in touch with any of the CLARKE
family or
relatives but all have proved to no
avail. It is because of the perceived possibility of
not going to be able to locate any of late Engr. SANN
CLARKE's next
of kin (he had no known wife and children) that the
management under
the influence of our Chairman, board of directors, CHIEF
JIM OVIA,
that an arrangement for the fund to be
declared"UNCLAIMABLE" and then
be subsequently donated to the Trust Fund for Alms and war
in Africa
and the world in general.
In order to avert this negative development, myself
and some of my trusted colleagues here at the bank now seek
for your
permission to have you stand as late
Engr. SANN CLARKE's next of kin so that the fund,
USD$12.5M USD would be subsequently transferred and paid
into your
bank account as the beneficiary next of kin.All documents
and proves
to enable you get this fund have been carefully worked out
and we are
assuring you a 100% risk free involvement. For your
assistance, your
commission would be 20%. 80%be for
myself and my colleagues for investment purposes in your
country.
If this proposal is OK. by you and you do not wish to
take advantage of the trust we hope to bestow on you and
your
company, then kindly get to me immediately
via my e-mail furnishing me with your most confidential
telephone,
fax number and exclusive e-mail so that I can forward
to you the relevant details of this transaction.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.
Regards,
DR Charles Mekwunye.
MANAGER ZENITH BANK INTL.LTD

Please Contact Here:mekwunye2002@go4.it