Wooden handles and dowels - Besenstiel

Dear Sirs,

We are a Brazilian foreign trade company , based in Uberlandia, Minas Gerais State, Brazil specialized in dowels and broom handles.

The management team is led by Ruggero Volpi who has extensive experience in the worldwide wood market.

Products development is almost entirely done in conjunction with our customers. By listening to buyer's requirements and then accomodating with our Brazilian manufacturers , we are able to source and pack the right product according to customer's need.

This policy is a guarantee to receive products at the expected quality.

We can supply our products in several timber species, as eliotis pine, marupá and tauari: just sended or painted at yr request with wooden or metal thread, tennon, tapper or others accessories at yr request.

We'll be glad to receive yr inquiry for broom handles and dowels in any size and diameter, as we are sure that we can offer the best prices and quality on the market.

Thanks in advance for  yr attention and best regards.

Ruggero Volpi
moldital@uol.com.br