KRASLOTEN N.V
POSTBUS 3045,
2280 GA RIJKWIJK.
THE  NEDERLANDS.

FROM:THE DESK OF PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:KNL2417967/65
BATCH:38/524/KNL
Dear  Winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of Email Lottery promotion held
on the 6th september ,2004 and that you were one of the five lucky winners
and your e-mail address attached to ticket number 4208-6234 with serial
number 8880-278 drew lucky numbers 1-03-66-9 which consequently won in the
1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of $1,000,000.00(ONE
MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! K
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over
25,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
All over the
world. we hope that with part of your winning you will take part in our
next year TEN MILLION USD International Lottery.
Please to file in for your claims, contact our fiducial agent:
Don   Johnson  of  KRASLOTEN.
Email:  kraslotteen@netscape.net
Telephone:+31 630 465 919

Please do remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 29th  September,2004.After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please
note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,If you wish
to file in for your claims,you are therefore requested to qoute the following
claims requirements.
1. Reference,Batch ,Serial and Lucky Numbers.
2.Your Full Names and Adress
3.Tel and Fax Numbers.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mr  Von  Petiers
Lottery Coordinator

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99