CONGRATULATIONS!

1)WINNING NOTIFICATION.
FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
MADRID-SPAIN

DEAR WINNER,

                    RESULTS FOR DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the
results of the draws of SPANISH LOTERIA PRIMITIVA You
have been selected among the seventeen international
winners in this category.

You are therefore been approved for a lump sum payout
of 1,625,000.39 (0ne Million Six Hundred And Twenty
Five Thousand Euros and Thirty-Nine Cents) in cash
credited to the file reference number: EPSL
/25003127/CSL/02. This is from the  total cash price
of  10,368,770.00 (Ten million three hundred and
sixty-eight thousand, seven hundred and seventy Euros
only) shared among the seventeen international winners
in this category. Addresses of individuals and
companies from America, Asia, Africa, Australia,
Canada,Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of
our International Promotions Program .

We in the SPANISH LOTERIA PRIMITIVA is by this
program,launching our model computer balloting lottery
draws,developed and designed to satisfy the cravings
of the evergrowing number of participants in our
various lottery programs. With funds accrued
exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all
winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in
record time. After randomly selecting 15,000
participants from an initial database of 300,000
emails and zoning all participants by their respective
continents from across the globe, we produced an
extensive list from which you have emerged as one of
the winners of the Grand Draw prize.

Your name attached to a ticket number 025-1146992-750
with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers
4-18-24-30-31-35.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your funds are now deposited with our correspondence
bank, a reputable bank ,insured in your name. In your
best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and
names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice
until the process of transferring your claims has been
completed, and your funds remitted to your
account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
perticipants/nonparticipants of this program.

We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year
(2004) high stakes where you stand a chance of winning
up to 40.Million Euros,we hope that with a part of
your prize you will participate.

Please contact your claims agent immediately,to begin
your claims process,

CLAIMS AGENT.
MR.William D. Lopez
SUPER STANDARD COMPANY
TEL: 34 65 9060871
EMAIL:loterprimitspa@netscape.net

For due processing and remittance of your prize money
to a designated account of your choice.

Remember,You are to contact our agents by email and
within a week of receiving this notice.After this
date, all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE
ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification find below
your reference and Batch numbers. Note that you are to
forward this email to the finance firm in your first
correspondence with them, by email .

REFERENCE NUMBER: EPSL/25003127/CSL/02
BATCH NUMBER: 0007571982

Congratulations once again from all our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotions program.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification. Please do not

Best regards
The Management.