CRY FOR HELP !!!

           STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me
since you don?t know me personally. My name is  Mr peter
Makosana, the first son of Late Joseph Makosana, who
was murdered in a land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your
contact through an internet trade directory here in
Italy and I decided to contact you. I do not know your
person but I relied on faith to see me through.
Black war veterans claiming to be farmers, invaded my
father?s house on April 16, 2000 at about 6.32am in
Macheke/Virginia district and murdered my father
because of his insistence that white farmers be
allowed to retain their farm lands despite the
recently introduced land reforms ?Act? in Zimbabwe by
the head of state, Sir Robert Mugabe. Until his death
he was the vice president of the Zimbabwean Farmers?
Union (ZFU). It took us so long to contact you because
we had to wait for the appropriate time to do so. (The
reason I will explain to you in details later on.)
Before his untimely death, he had deposited the sum of
Nineteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (US$
19,500,000.00) This money was deposited in a box as
family valuables to avoid demurrage from the security
company. This fund was meant for the purchase of new
machinery and agro-allied chemicals for the new farms
acquired in Swaziland.
This land problem came when our President, Sir Robert
Mugabe introduced a new land act ?Modus Operandi?
reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers. A
lot of people were killed because of this land reforms
?Act? of which my late father was one of the main
targets. My father was solely targeted because of his
support for the white farmers.
Based on this, my family had to spread out; I am now
in Italy with my brother as refugees while my mother
and my younger sisters are living in South Africa as
refugees as well. We decided to contact you to assist
us in transferring this money to your account in your
country or any part of the world for investment as the
monetary/investment laws of South Africa and Italy
prohibits refugees from running bank accounts or be
involved in any transaction/investment. Based on this,
we contacted you hoping that you will assist us with
this transaction in the name of God.
As the only educated son, I am saddled with the
responsibility of seeking a genuine and an honest
person who will assist us in transferring this money
out of South Africa without the knowledge of my
country(Zimbabwe) government who are bent on taking
everything my late father had after confiscating all
his farmlands and investments in Zimbabwe and
Swaziland. We are absolutely left with nothing except
the money I talked about previously.
For your kind assistance, my mother and I,are offering
you 20% of the funds after the successful transfer of
the funds to your account .5% will be set aside for
any expenses that might result in the process of this
transaction, while 75% will be for my family which
will be used for investment in your country under your
direction as we do not know anything about
investments.
Please contact me through the telephone and e-mail
address indicated above if this proposal is of
interest to you because,I need your entire support and
co-operation for the success of this transaction.If
not then, I humbly apologise for this infringement on
your privacy.
Yours truly,
Peter  Makosana.