REMAIN BLESS

FROM:MR.GEORGE WINPOE

TEL:27-736008245

FAX:27-11-5076559

E-MAIL:geopoe2000@pnetmail.co.za

JOHANNESBURG,

SOUTH-AFRICA.

ATTN:

Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you.  Although we never
met before, I have every reason to believe that you are a highly respected
personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human
resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent
you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Liberia but it
has formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins, My name is
MR.GEORGE WINPOE from Liberia, a Country in West Africa. My Uncle is MR JOHN Y.
WINPOE, former DEPUTY MINISTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY in LIBERIA. My uncle was
falsely accused of plotting to remove the then PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA (CHARLES
TAYLOR) from office. Without trial, Charles Taylor killed him. You can verify
this from in your country. You can also check in some of the international
newspapers posted in the web sites below:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htmhttp://www.unwire.org/UNWire/20030716/449_6621.asp

Before he was killed, my uncle instructed me to escape with his family to a hide
out in JOHANNESBOURG SOUTH AFRICA, and he confined on me that he left some money
in a Diplomatic Trust Company in Abroad, (name withheld for security reasons) he
handed me over a certificate meant for a secret Deposit, which he made in the
Security Company. If you may ask why do I need a foreign assistance or why can't
I take the cash transfer and myself? The answer is that there was an exclusion
clause in the original agreement between the company and my uncle which states
unambiguously that 'nobody, not even himself, can have access to the consignment
in the company, and it has to   be transferred to a foreign beneficiary outside
Africa. This was done because he envisaged   his arrest and this clause were
inserted to prevent any seizure or infiltration of the  fund.

My decision to contact you is therefore, informed by this and due to my present
social status and total ignorance of the business world. I believe you will
appreciate the enormity of trust I repose on you by placing the fortunes of our
family in your care. Permit me to request that you should reassure me that you
would not let me down in any way. On my part, this is my assurance and guarantee
to you. In as much as you follow my instructions carefully, religiously and
promptly my guarantee of a hitch-free success remains  unshakable. I have
contacted the Diplomatic Security Firm to confirm the deposit, which is worth
$21.5Million,(Twenty-One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only)
which I presumed my uncle made from the purchase of arms and ammunitions for the
Liberia Army.

You will be given 20%  of the total sum at the end of the transaction. If you
will be willing to assist us claim the money and invest it in your country. I
want to assure you that all modalities are in place and it is a risk free
transaction. Kindly confirm in your reply if you can come over to enable us
conclude this transaction. Kindly include your Private Telephone and Fax numbers
where you can always be reach, Your Residential or Company Address to enable me
send some other important information across to you.

This proposal is highly restricted and should be handled as an urgent transaction
requiring trust and Confidentiality.

Thanks while looking forward to hearing from you urgently either by phone,Fax or
email on geopoe2000@pnetmail.co.za

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mr.George Winpoe