Proxim RangeLan2 equipment

Title: email-template
I did some searching on the internet last night and found that you deal with Proxim products.
I have some Proxim RangeLan2 equipment in inventory if you need any. It is all in good working condition.

Proxim 7521-05 qty 150
Proxim 7520-05 qty 100
Proxim 7422-05 New (labeled 642205 because they are OEM) qty 500 Proxim 7100-05 New qty 120

Please let me know if you can use these.

Arch Consulting Group buys and sells new, used and refurbished high-tech equipment (Cisco, Sun Microsystems, HP, Gateway, Emachines, etc).
Whether you need to purchase or sell equipment, our consultants can help meet your needs.
Our strategies have helped clients save between 10 and 90 percent on equipment purchases, we specialize in helping customers leverage IT resources.

Regards,
Scott Davis

www.archcg.com
Phone: 801-481-9400