CLAIM YOUR PRIZE YOU ARE WINNING

ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT MR VAN BART TWIST H.  TO EUROPA    ATLANTIC
SECURITY  FIRM LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
Ref. Number: 532/756/4108
Batch Number:138901537-846G
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners International programs held on the 28th August, 2004.
Your
e-mail address attached to ticket number 67511465895-6410 with serial
number
3772-510 drew lucky numbers D-14-88-23-21-45 which consequently won in
the
2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out
of
US$
1000,000.00 (one million United States Dollars) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Due
mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your
money
remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over
20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual Email addresses and names
from
all
over the world. This promotional program takes place every three
years.
This
lottery was promoted and sponsored by Presidents of the World Largest
softwares, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our
next
year USD50 million international lottery. To file for your claim,
please
contact our FIDUCIAL Agent MR. VAN BART TWIST  H, of the  EUROPA
ATLANTIC
SICURITY FIRM  LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
Tel: 0032-497-993-294,
EMAIL:easflottery2@netscape.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 28th of
September,2004.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications.
please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform
our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our
members of
staff and thank you for being part of our promotional  program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely
yours, Mrs.Judith  Gommans
Lottery Coordinator.