CAN I TRUST YOU

Dear friend,
Good day, As you read this, I don't expect you to feel
sorry for me,because, I believe everyone will die
someday. My name is Davidson  Edward,a Real Estate
developer in Toronto, Canada. I have been diagnosed
with lung cancer, which has defiled all forms of
medical treatment, and right now I have only about a
few months to live, according to medical experts. I
have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone
(not even myself) but my business. Though I am very
rich, I was never generous; I was always hostile to
people and only focused on my business as that was the
only thing I cared for. Now I regret all this as I now
know that there is more to life than just wanting to
have or make all the money
in the world. I believe when God gives me a second
chance to come to this world I would live my life a
different way from how I have lived it. Now
that God has called me, I have willed and given most
of my properties and assets to my immediate and
extended family members as well as a few close
friends. I ask God to be merciful to me and accept my
soul so; I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in Ethiopia, Haiti
and Bosnia. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked
members of my family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to charity organizations in Sudan
and to
The Red Cross, they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them. The last of my money which no one knows
about is the huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million US
dollars (US$18,000,000.00), that I have with a deposit
company abroad. Acknowledge this message so that I can
introduce you to my lawyer who will handle the
transfer of receivership by you of the said funds. I
will want you to help me collect this deposit and
dispatched it to charity organizations. My lawyer
shall put you in the picture of the funds, tell you
where the funds are currently being maintained and
also discuss modalities including remuneration for
your services. For these reasons kindly furnish your
contact information, that is your full names, personal
telephone and fax number for confidential purpose,
God be with you and your family.
Davidson Edward