Give Away JUICE and Earn $48 Everytime!!

Dear Fellow Internet Surfer;

I just want to share something that just BLEW ME AWAY when I first saw
this a month ago.

DON'T worry,  This one doesn't cost a penny. Just a moment of your
time.

Everything below is ABSOLUTELY FREE and actually has the potential to
be one of the greatest affiliate marketing opportunities EVER offered,
possibly even bigger than EBay and Amazon COMBINED!!!

100% FREE 4 LIFE INTERNET CONNECTION!!!!  No contract to sign, No start-up costs and No monthly fees either!!!

How would you like to have High-Speed Internet Access for FREE?  What
do you think about giving away FREE BROADBAND worldwide and GETTING PAID for it again and again?!?  Hundreds of MILLIONS of people worldwide will
potentially be flocking to this service once they learn it really exists.
And all that is needed is a simple phone-line.

And beyond that, this company provides it's affiliates (free of charge)
the most amazing marketing support program I have ever seen. Free to
Join and Free to use.

DO NOT HESITATE on this folks , there is ABSOLUTELY NO RISK.
It's going to be like the great Gold Rush of the old west! This company offers you some AMAZING income potential. You will not believe it if you just take the time to read through the site.

FACTS:

-Easy to install and very simple to use

-Available ANYWHERE in the world

-Works with your existing ISP

-A software download so there is NO need for new hardware

-FOUR times the speed of normal broadband

-Compatible with any type of phone line

-Works with any PC or MAC of the lowest specification believable

-Compatible with old 9,600kbps modems upwards to the most recent
modems.

-Guaranteed to provide a minimum of 2MB internet speed and that's
SUPER FAST!!

-Coming very soon worldwide OCT 1 2004,  It just pre-launched a month ago!!

Again, DO NOT HESITATE ,there is NO COST OR MONTHLY FEES, EVER!!

If you would like to receive more information, please write to:

dwabiz1@hotmail.com
(write "SEND INFO" in the subject field)

I WILL RESPOND PERSONALLY TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS.

Regards,

The Dwabiz1 Group