CONFIDENTIAL.

Attention,

I am an accountant and a member of the Contract Tender Board (CTB) of
the Petroleum, Oil & Gas Corporation of South Africa (PTY) Ltd also
known
as PetroSA. I am presently on a special diplomatic duty in the South
Africa
foreign office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I got your contact
through
discreet inquiries in my search for a reliable individual or company
who
can handle a strictly confidential transaction that involves the
transfer
of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account. I have no doubt in
your
ability to handle a financial business of considerable amount, which
will
form the bedrock of an extensive business partnership in due course.
In

unfolding this proposal, I want to count on your status that you will
handle this transaction with all maturity and confidentiality it
deserves.
The money we want to transfer to you amount to a total of
US$15.500,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars)
only. It was extracted from various over-invoiced contracts,
masterminded
by myself and some of my colleagues for our mutual benefit when the
contracts
was awarded by the Contracts Tender Board (CTB) of the Petroleum, Oil
&
Gas Corporation
of South Africa (PTY) Ltd. The above over-invoiced sum has been
drafted
and short-listed for final payment to a foreign bank account and it
has
been reflected as an amount to be paid to a foreign contractor for
contract
that has been executed for the Petroleum, Oil & Gas Corporation of
South
Africa (PTY) Ltd. The money is currently floating in the suspense
account
of the South Africa Reserve Bank (SARB) awaiting claim by a foreign
partner,
which status we absolutely want you to assume. The code of conduct
bureau
in South Africa has made it an offence for civil servants like us to
(A)
operate a foreign account (B) own a foreign company and(C) take up
contract
while still in active service. This is why we need your assistance.
Now is the optimum period to realize this fund following the recent
directive given to all-federal parastatals and corporations to pay
off all
foreign debts? I therefore seek your assistance to allow the
remittance
of this fund to be made to your personal or company?s bank account.
We have
agreed that 30% of the total sum will be given to you and 70% will be
for
my colleagues and me after the successful transference of the fund to
your
bank account. I want to assure you that all modalities for the
successful
transfer of this money to your account has been perfectly worked out
and
as such, there
is no fear of failure. However, I would want to believe that you are
honest
enough and will not raise any misgiving attitude in any aspect of the
transaction.
Most importantly, you will keep this transaction very confidential so
as
not to tarnish the confidence reposed on these officials by the
nation?s
financial house. If this proposal interests you, kindly indicate your
willingness
to me through email Address: tomnesnes@netscape.net
for immediate
commencement of the transaction.
To enable this fund to be successfully transferred to your account,
you
will also have to provide the following information:
1. Your company name and address that you wish to use as the
beneficiary to claim the fund.
2. Your private telephone, fax Numbers.
3. Your Bank name, address and account number where you would want
the money
remitted. More information about the remittance of the fund to your
account
will be sent to you when I receive your response. Meanwhile, your
swift
response will help us to meet the ultimatum given to all foreign
contractors
in this payment quarter to ensure that funds are claimed. We also
wish to
discuss
investment strategy with you. We have the plan of investing part of
our
fund in real estate with your assistance in your country. Please
treat this
information as confidential.and also kindly contact me on:tomnesnes@netscape.net

Best Regards REPLY TO:tomnesnes@netscape.net
Tom Nesley