HELP

Frank Musonda
Tel:+39 333840090
Fax:+39 011 66967740
frankmusonda@netscape.net
 STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Attn: Dear sir,
You may be suprise to recieve this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am Mr Frank Musonda the first son of late Dr Nelson Musonda who was murdered recently in a land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through an internet trade journal, so i decided to contact you. Before the death of my father, he deposited the sum of   US$ 20.5m ( Twenty million five hundred thousand Dollards) in one of the private security companies in the Republic of South Africa , as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. this money is meant for the purchase of  new  machenery and agro-chemicals for the new farms   in Swaziland.
This land problem started when our president Robert Mugabe introduced a new land Act " Modus Operandi" reform which affected the rich white farmers and some black farmers as well. A lot of people lost their lives as a result of this land reformed "act" of which my late father was one of the victims.
Based on this my family was scattered, I staying in Italy as a refugee, my mother and my two younger sisters staying in South Africa as refugees too. We contacted you to assist us in transfering this money to your country for investment since the monetary/ investment laws of South Africa and Italy prohibits refugees from running bank accounts or been involved in business transaction/ investment. Honestly based on this we contacted you and with hope that you will assist us with your whole heart.
I would wish you transfer this fund out of South Africa with out the knowledge of my country (Zimbabwe) government who are bent on taking everything that my late father had, after confiscicating all his farmland and investments in Zimbabwe. We are practically left with nothing except this money.
For your kind assistance my mother and I are offering you 20% of the total fund after the sucessful transfer of this money to your account. 5%will be set aside for any expenses that we might incure at the course of this transaction,while the remaining 75% will be fopr my family which will be used for investment in your country under your direction as we do not know any thing about investment.
Contact me with the above numbers and e- mail address, if this proposal is of interest to you, while I implore  you to maintain absolute confidentiality required in ths transaction.
Yours truly,
Frank Musonda