FROM SULE " URGENT"

DR. Sule Adams
Contract Award Unit
N.N.P.C. Ikoyi Lagos
Nigeria.
Email;suleadams@walla.com
Dear Sir/Ceo,

RE: CONFIDENTIAL

I am, DR. Sule Adams , a director with the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation Contract award monitoring
committee. It is with trust and confidence that I make this
urgent and important business proposal to you on behalf of
my colleagues .

Actually,I would have contacted you by surface mail but for
the urgency and the confidentiality this transaction
demands hence i decided to contact you via email.

My colleagues and I are members of the Contract Award
Committee (CAC) of the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC). My colleagues have mandated
me to look for a trustworthy company into whose account
some funds is to be transferred.

We are in our possession vital approved documents to remit
the sum of Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars (US$30,500,000.00)incurred from returns of
our OPEC Oil sale which we want to transfer to a
reliable safe foreign bank account in your country for our
mutual benefits, as we intend to invest into lucrative
business venture, in your country with your advice all we
require from you is to provide us a safe bank account for
the remittance of the fund and also to help source for a
lucrative long term investment to invest part of this fund.

We are willing to offer to you upon negotiation an
aggreable percentage of the total sum and profit accruing
from investment plans. We are absolutely sure and positive
that this arrangement will be of mutual benefit to us, and
think that your crave indulgence to treat this proposal
with utmost trust and seriousness.

We will fly over to meet with you, as soon as the money is
transferred to your account for the disbursement of the
fund and business plans, please
note that this fund in question is not an illegal money, as
all vital approved papers for the transfer will be sent to
you as soon as we receive your banking information such as
completed particulars of the bank account where you wish
the fund to be transferred.

The nature of your company,s business is irrelevant to this
transaction, as all arrangements have been concluded for a
successful and hitch-free transaction.

We have taken measures to ensure that there is no risk
involved on both parties; we have estimated that this
transaction will be concluded within 14 working days on
receipt of your acceptance to this proposal. Most important
to send back to me now:

My colleagues and I have had some fruitful discussion with
relevant top officials of both the Federal Ministry of
Finance (FMF) and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and they
have agreed to co-operate in the transfer. An
application for funds transfer shall be made at the
appropriate ministries in favour of the beneficiary (you or
your company).

Thereafter, your company shall be officially regarded as
having executed the contract for the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for which payment is being
made.

This process makes the operation legal according to the
laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Please treat this
transaction as strictly confidential,as we are civil
servants who are not entitled to operate a foreign
account.While thanking you for your envisaged co-operation.

I await your immediate response  email address.

Best Regards,

DR. Sule Adams

For the best e-mail solution visit: www.sirindia.com