CLAIM YOUR PRIZE/FINAL NOTICE

SUBJECT:    LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE
   EMAIL LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES
   (ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO ABSOLUTELY FAMOUS LOTTERY)
Ref. Nnumbe: 055/566/5667
Batch Number: 5455-8884-AZ 78
   Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you about the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 22nd September,2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 007688205- with serial number 4764-580 drew lucky numbers 7-17-18-23-00-45 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
 US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to the mix up of some numbers and name's  we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you.
 This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawnfrom over 25,000 company and 40,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three
years.
This lottery was promoted by the software corporation to compensate some
few individuals with website and email addresses,  we hope that with part of
your winning you will take part in our next year USD50 million internationallottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our FIDUCIAL AGENT:
Mr. Wado Donell  of  ABSOLUTELY FAMOUS AGENCY.
TEL: +31-625-487-979
Email: supports606@netscape.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 21st of October 2004.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
   Mrs. Sheila O' Conner.
   (Lottery Coordinator)