CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON, REPLY UGENTLY.

INTERNATIONAL SUMMER  OLYMPICS LOTTERY PROGRAMME
Ref. Number: 908/706/8581
Batch Number: 396/901/507-Bc48

Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the (SUMMER OLYMPICS LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME) held on the 27th, Sept 2004. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number 2752/2565/8966/459 with serial number 3573-581
drewlucky numbers 0-90-11-73-61-55 which consequently won in the 2ND category,
you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 1,000,000,
(One million United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from all over the world.

This promotional program takes place every four year. This lottery was promoted
and sponsored by eminent personalities like Mr. Bill Gates and the Sultan
of Brunei, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next
year USD5 million international lottery. An approved agent have been apointed
to file  your claim. You are here by advies to contact the approved agent
and apply for non resident claim form to enable the approved agent legalise
and Notarize your winnings/funds through the Netherlands Ministry of Justice
on your behalf, befor your claim file will be submitted to paying out bank
were your winning fund have been deposited and insured.

To file for your claim, please contact (PREMIER LOTTO PARTNER)that will
help you on how you will claim your winning amount.Fiducial agent MR,FRANK
DAVISE AND ASSOCIATES AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLAND. TELEPHONE :+0031-610-435-488
HOLLAND. Reply Emai(premiersol@mmail.com) Remember, all winning must be
claim not later than one week of  receiving the  message.

After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember
to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as
soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and
thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under
the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

With our best regards
MRS ROSEMARY PETERS.
Lottery Co-ordinator.

N.B:YOU ARE PLEASE ADVISE TO CONTACT MR,FRANK DAVISE PREMIER LOTTO PARTNER.
THAT WILL PROCESS YOUR CLAIM email: (premiersol@mmail.com) TEL:0031-610-435-488

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/