FAITHFULNESS AND TRUST

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. CHRIS TUFAYAN and my sister is Miss MERCY TUFAYAN we are the  children of late Chief PAUL TUFAYAN from ANGOLA.It tooks us almost four months to get your contact, I am writing you in  absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash  of twenty one Million Dollars ($21,000.000.00) now in the custody of a private  Security trust firm in Europe the money is in trunk boxes deposited and declared as family valuables by my late father as a matter of fact the company does not know the content as money, although my father made them to under stand that the boxes belongs to his foreign partner.

As a result of my father's death , and with the news of my uncle's  involvement in the car accident in January it dashed our hope of survival. The  untimely deaths caused my mother's heart failure and other related  complications of which she later died in the hospital after we must have  spent a lot of money on her early this year . Now my 18 years old sister and myself are alone in  this strange country at the  U.N CENTRE IN NAMIBIA suffering without any care or help. Without any  relation, we are now like refugees and orphans.

My late father Chief PAUL TUFAYAN was the  genaral manager of ANGOLA OIL MINNING COOPERATION According to my father, this money was the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor sales.

Our only hope now is in you and the boxes deposited in the Security Firm To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways.

1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security  Firm as our beneficiary

2. to transfer this money (USD$21M) in your name to your country

3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your
country and you, our Adviser/ Manager

For your assistance, I have agreed with my younger sister that 20% of the total amount will be for your effort and another 5 % to cover all the expenses that may incure during the business transaction, Last, I urge you to keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one knows our where about.

Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your full name, address and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my private email address as indicated bellow, this is for security reasons as i will only be accessing my private email earnestly awaiting your response.
PLEASE TRY TO REPLY ME BACK TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL christufayan@boardermail.com
Thanks.

May God bless you as you assist us.

Mr. ANDREW TAKON

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT ************************
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez partout en France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers les mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)