BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Good day to you.
Dear friend. You may be surprised to received this letter from me
Because
You don’t know me in person; I am Dr Samuel Dagash, the first and only
Son
Of late Mr. Mallam Dagash, who was murdered in the land dispute in
Zimbabwe, Before the death of my father, he had taken me to HOLLAND to
Deposit
The sum of US$47,000,000 (FOURTY SEVEN MILLION US DOLLAR), in a private
Security
And Finance Company, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.
This
Amount was meant for the purchase of chemicals and
Tractors for the development of our new farms in Swaziland. This land
Problem
Came
When the Zimbabwean President Mr. ROBERT MUGABE introduced a new land
Reform act, which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some black
Farmers.
This result to killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and
Some
Lunatics in the society, a lot of people have been killed because of
This
Land-reform act, which my father is one of them. You can look up to CNN
News every day for what is happening in the country, if you are in
Doubt,
You can also go to the Internet to see:
www.dailynews.co.zw
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2414713.stm,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1870851.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2568545.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1966949.stm
It is against this backdrop that my family and I who are currently in
Zimbabwe
Decided to transfer our fathers money to any foreign account since the
Zimbabwe
Law prohibits refugees (asylum seekers) to operate any type of bank
Account
Or to be involved in any huge financial transaction. As the eldest
Child
Of my father, I am seeking for a genuine foreign partner who can help
Us
Transfer this money in to his or her oversea
Account. On the other hand, the Zimbabwe government seems to be playing
Along
With
Them. We are therefore faced with the dilemma of investing this money
In
Zimbabwe for the fear of going through the same experience in future,
As
A businessman whom I will entrust my future and that of my entire
Family
In his or her hands, I must let you know that this business is
Completely
100% risk-free. As we cannot accept to venture into
Any dangerous deal with our fortune, if you therefore accept to assist
Us,
Which I know that you will. Please I will like you to contact me
Urgently.
Feel free to ask all questions
You deem necessary. For your assistance, we have proposed two options
For
You.
(1) You may go into partnership with me for the proper profitable
Investment
Of the money in your country. (2) If you do not prefer a partnership, I
Am
Illing to give you 25% of the sum while the remaining 70% will be for
My
Family prior for investment in your country, while the remaining 5%
Will
Be used to defray all the expenses that may incure during the process
Of
This transaction. You are therefore required of absolute
Confidentiality
Of this matter.
You can reply me in my private mailbox: samdagash@netscape.net
God bless you.