Attn, confident please.

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but it as an emergency to my condition with my sister here in dakar senegal.I am MR MAMDUO CAMARA from the Republic of Liberia in west Africa, now seeking for refuge in Dakar Senegal under the(UNHCR)united nation high commission for refuge with my Sister.I got your contact during a search here in Dakar on a search for a partner cos of a possible transaction at hand now .My (late) father HON DR. CAMARA, who was the former minister of finance and economy in liberia before he was assinated by the rebles in the capital city of Monrovia on 10th feb 2003. And all our properties was totally destroyed. However, we managed to escape with some of my father's documents covering $10.5 Million dollars(ten million five hundered us dollars) which is presently deposited safely with the west African Diplomats here in Dakar on my name as the only son of the family and the next of kin.The Diplomats have appr!
 oved to transport the fund deposited on my name but we are looking for a trust and reaible foreign partner who will assist us to transport and invest the fund in his country.i was advice to live with my sister to dakar senegal because i was the next target as the only son of my family.All the vital documents will be fax to you as our foreign partner who will recieve the fund for the investment.Meanwhile,we are sadded with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help us for shipment of this money and invest it in his country and into his possession pending our arrival to meet with him. Furthermore, we only want this done this way because your country is politically stable for any profitable investment and only if you accept our proposal, you will serve as the beneficiary of the fund on the purpose of my investment in your country. you will send me and my sister a letter of inviation to enable us to get a visa and come down to your countr!
 y once the fund is been transported to your country.i hope you will
not betray me and my sister because this money is all our hope since my father died. I am giving you the offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist us, we have decided to invest 40% of the total fund based on equity participation in your company. Secondly, we shall also take 5% out for any miscelleneous expenses that may occure during the transfer.Conclusively, i wish you to send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal so that we shall arrange on how this fund will be transfer to your country.On commencement,this transaction will take nothing less than 8 working days to be accomplished as the finance firm managment told me and my sister. All documents covering the fund are safe and intact with us here in dakar senegal.i will fax you all the vital documents to enable you to contact the west African Diplomats for the shipment.my sister is extending her greetings to you and your family. kindly keep this tran!
 sfer secret and confidentail.contact me on this telephone number as soon as you recieve this massage. Foward a reply to mmcamara_1@myway.com <mailto:mmcamara_1@myway.com>
May God bless you as you help us this shipment so we can invest our money in your country.
Thanks and Always remain Blessed
Ur's Faithfully
Camara M SC