DELOTTO LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE:

DELOTTO LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKE NETHERLANDS
Laan van Hoornwijck 67 - 80
2289 DG Rijswijk, AMSTERDAM
NETHERLANDS
Tel/fax: +31 (0) 624 161 762

4th October, 2004.

LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE:

Ref. Number: DLS/31251311-08
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of winners of the DELOTTO EMAIL LOTTERY  INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM as part of incoming software computer promotion programs. Your email address attached to ticket/serial number 3772-99, with serial number 5073-11 drew the lucky numbers:7-14-17-23-31-44  consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of Euro 1,000.000.00 (ONE MILLION EURO) credited to file REF NO.SGIL/763276/03. This is from total prize of money Euro 20,000,000.00{TWENTY  MILLION EURO} shared among the TWELVE international winners in 1st-3rd categories.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
85,000 company email addresses and 40,000,000 individual email addresses
from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part
of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Your fund is now in custody of a Financial/Securities company in Netherlands insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, We ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by members of the public. Deduction from the money that has been won is not allowed, even a cent until the money has been handed over to the winner. To receive your claim, please contact our Fiduciary claim Agent:

Mr David Van Cramer,
Foreign Service Manager,
Citadale Seucrities and Finance
Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Tel: 0031 629 124 394
Fax: 0031 617 276 773

Email: citadalesecfin@netscape.net

All prize money must be claimed within 7 (Seven) working days.After this date, all funds will be  returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference  and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Please include your contact address, private telephone and fax numbers while contacting our claim agent.

On behalf of all our staff in Delotto Lottery Sweepstakes , accept my Congratulations!

Cynthia Skilet
Delotto Lottery co-ordinator