MEGA WORLD LOTTO INTERNATIONAL
VIA MESINA ,203, ACUNA ITALY
FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BATCH NO: LONL/30771/20.
REF. NO. LONL/129387/04.
S.C.F.N NO:0991/667.
AWARD NOTIFICATION.
This is to inform you of the release of the MEGA WORLD LOTTO
INTERNATIONAL held on the 27TH SEPTEMBER, 2004. Due to the mix up of numbers, the
results were released on the 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2004. Your name attached to TICKET
NUMBERS 56739-00 with SERIAL NUMBERS 42809-03 drew the LUCKY NUMBERS of 5-1-6 which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.
You have therefore been approved for payment of FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($500,000.00) in cash credited to file with REF. NO.LONL/129387/04.
CONGRATULATIONS: Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been
processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from Microsoft users from over 20,000 company, and 3,000,000 individual
email addresses and names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place every three years.
Please be informed that you are expected to pay some charges for  Administrative/Legal/Processing for the processing of your winning sum of$500,000.00(USD). To begin your lottery claim contact,
ADVOCATE MIKE LAWRENCE & Co. the WORLD TRANS AGENCY,and an appointed filing
agent of the, PAYEE AGENT INTERNATIONAL
ADVOCATE MIKE LAWRENCE.(LEGAL ADVISER).
Direct Tel: Number 0039-3392514068
Email:worldtransagency@netscape.net,
For the processing and remittance of your winning prize money to a
destination of your choice.
Any claim not made before three weeks from this date will be returned
to the MINISTERIAL DE ECONOMIA ITALY.
Note that all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Also in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember
to quote your REFERENCE NUMBERS and BATCH NUMBERS in all your
correspondence with ADVOCATE MIKE LAWRENCE when requested for and do follow all his
instructions.Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform us as soon
as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Any Winner under the age of 18 years is automatically
disqualified.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Sellina Wilfred.
(LOTTERY CO-COORDINATOR).