I REQUIRE YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

DEAR FRIEND,

URGENTLY AND EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL.

 I am an Accountant and the chairman of the tender
committee which awards contract in the department of the
petroleum Resources of Nigeria . I sent you a mail through
an internet sometime ago informing you of our plan to
transfer the sum of USD$27.5million (Twenty Seven million,
Five hundred thousand US Dollars only) to your account. I
have been waiting to hear from you,but up till now, nothing
has been heared from you hence this particular message.

 I want you to know that this funds originated from an
Over-invoiced contract sum which was awarded to a foreign
firm in 1999. I and my three (3)other colleagues in the
tender Board purposely inflated the actual cost of the
contract to the tune of USD$27.5 Million.

 However, the original contractor has fully executed the
contract, the project commissioned and the contractor paid
his actual contract worth, leaving behind the over-invoiced
sum. So, it is based on this that we now want you / your
company to come forward to claim this sum on our behalf. We
are Civil Servants, and we are not allowed to operate
foreign account while still in office, so you are therefore
to act as one who had executed a contract worth the sum of
USD$27.5 million for my Department and you now want your
payment.

This deal is 100% risk free. We are perfectly in charged
and had worked out modalities that would guarantee a hitch
free transfer of this fund to your account. We have also
mapped out 30% of the total sum for you for your help and
assistance while the remaining is for me and my colleagues.

 If you are interested in the proposal, and you are a
trustworthy person who would not sit on this money if it is
transferred into your account, kindly indicate by
contacting me through my private telephone/fax numbers,or
via my E-mail.You can as well send your bank account
details for this transfer.

This deal must be kept absolutely confidential till we
succeed. Thank you as we look forward to your anticipated
co-operation.

NOTE = After a successful transfer, 30% for you, 60% for
us, 10% mapped out to settle expenses incurred by both
parties in the process of transfer.We will also visit you
immedaitely we conclude this transaction to collect and
invest our shares of the total sum into any viable business
you may advise us in your country.

Nevertheless,i got your contact information through an
internet.

 Contact me urgently through my Telephone or my email
address.

Best regards,

 DR KENNETH ROGERS.
(234-1-8023093997)