CONGRATULATIONS..

   CALIFORNIA SUPER JACKPOT MEGA LOTTO PLUS

THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS, INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
PHONE # :(PROMOTING THE USE OF E-MAIL)
FAX #   :16122334881
REF: CA341739SL
EMAIL: info@californianotifications.com
http://www.calottery.com
http://www.calottery.com/winningnumbers
http://www.interlotto.com/usa-ca
http://www.lottopulse.com
http://www.lottopulse.com/2004/20040908.html
http://www.lotteryusa.com/lottery/CA/CA_fcur.html
http://www.lotteryamerica.com/moreinfo.asp?tag=ca547b

ATTN:
AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of the
 2004 CALIFORNIA SUPPER MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO PLUS
 INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 8TH, September 2004,were our winners DRAW NUMBERS AND STATUS NUMBER ARE  LISTED ON OUR SITES. You / your company, attached to ticket number 013-2316-2004-477, with Sorted number: 7 - 10 - 29 - 35 - 40 MEGA 21 Draw Order: 7 - 10 - 29 - 35 - 40 MEGA 21 You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$10,000,000.00 in cash Credited to file  REF: CA341739SL. This is from total prize money of US$100,000,000.00 shared among all winners all participants were  Selected through a computer ballot system drawn from all sites in the world. As part of our International Promotions Program for all states in  United States America and other lucky countries, which is conducted Annually .For the promotion of the use of emails. We hope after you  Claim your prize you will help promote the use of email. Your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account with your REF
NUMBER CA341739SL. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double  claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope you will
 participate in our end Of year HIGH MEGA JACKPOT US$1 billion Super California lotto Jackpot’s begin your claim, please contact your account officer immediately:

MR EDWARD SEAN
Account Director
EMAIL: account@californiawinnings.org

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated ONLINE BANK that you will be given in due time by our financial security company. Remember, you must contact your claims officer not later than october 20TH, 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. All correspondences to Mr. Edward Sean, In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,please remember to quote your reference umber in every one of your correspondences with your claims officer. Furthermore, you should not forget  to send along with your reply to your claims officer the following details.
Your:  REF: CA341739SL
Ticket number :013-2316-2004-477
Sorted number: 7 - 10 - 29 - 35 - 40 MEGA 21
Draw Order: 7 - 10 - 29 - 35 - 40 MEGA 21
Should there be any change of your address, do inform our claims officer /Account Officer as soon as possible. Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
CALIFORNIA SUPER MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY.
EMAIL: info@californianotifications.com

ITS FOR ALL STATES IN AMERICA AND OTHER LUCKY PEOPLE OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES

Este e-mail foi enviado pelo serviço de  WebMail da FromSpace
- http://www.fromspace.com.br