CATEGORY .A. GRAND PRIZE WINNER

NATURE  LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL B.V
Camera Obscuralaan 12a,3021 at
Amsterveen - Holland
DATE: 5th, October 2004
FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD..
BATCH: EGGS-342-891-014: REFERENCE: 3512/14/1PD

ATTENTION:

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION.

This is to inform you of the release of the Nature lottery
held on the 27th of September 2004. The results were released
on the 2nd, October, 2004. Your email address was attached to ticket number
701-416-902-512 with serial number 712-981-201-742 that drew the lucky
numbers of 942-291-011-09-798, which consequently won the lottery in the 1st  category.
You are therefore been approved for a lump sum  of payment of Dollars
1,200,000.00 (ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS, in cash
credited to file with REF:Nš.EGS/5232-7624/3128. This is from US
$75,000,000.00 (SEVENTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) in cash among the 16
participating finalist playing 6,000 full tickets.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with our Security Company and insured in
your name. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this award from public notice untill your claims has been processed and
the money remitted to your account as this is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming of unwarranted  taking advantage of this
program by participants as it has happened in the past.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from26,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and
South America, Middle East and Africa as part of our International
Promotions Program. We hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize
in the subsequent programs. To begin your lottery claims , please contact our
foreign service manager

MR:GARVIN MARCUS
Email Address:(garvinmarc1@netscape.net)
Telephone:0031-615-200-664

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than two weeks from
the day you receive this notification.
Any claim not made before this date will be returned to our suspence
account. And also be informed that 2% of your lottery
winning belongs to your agent because they are the company that bought
your ticket and played the lottery on your name, NOTE this 2% will be
remitted. After you have received your winnings prize because the money
is insured in your name already.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every
correspondence with us or your claim agent. furthermore, should there be
any change of address, please do inform your claim agent as soon as
possible. A copy of your lucky winning ticket and your deposit certificate
will be sent to OUR foreign service manager MR,Garvin Marcus.

CONGRATULATION!!!!!
Once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part
of our International promotions program. we wish you continued good
fortunes.

Sincerely yours,

MRS.PATRICIA  ANDREW
LOTTERY CO,ORDINATOR