CONGRATULATIONS

MEGAFORTUNE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: MLI/231-ILGI0431/04
BATCH: IPD/17/096/PTNL
WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners International programs held on the
5th of OCTOBER 2004. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 20511465897-6291 with serial number
472-971103 drew lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-71-64 which
consequently won in the 3rd category, you have
therefore been approved for a sum pay out of US$
500,000 000. (five hundred Thousand United States Dollars).
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Due to mix
up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
your winning information very confidential till your
claims has been processed and your prize/money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
program by some participants. All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 200,000,000 company and 300,000,000 individual
email addresses and names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place annually. We hope
with part of your winning you will take part in our
next year USD10 million international lottery. To file
for your claim, please contact our/your fiducial agent
MR.PHILIP GERE of the, MECURY TRUST AGENT  TEL:
+31-621-488-708 FAX: +31-645-236-856 Email:
philipgere900@netscape.net Note that all winning must
be claimed not later than 19th of OCTOBER 2004. After
this date all unclaimed, funds will be included in the
next stake.
 Please note in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications please remember to quote your
reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.

 Furthermore, should there be any
change of address do inform our agent as soon as
possible.

 Congratulations once more from our members
of staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18
is automatically disqualified. Sincerely yours, Mrs.

Mrs Ellen Kloos

Lottery Coordinator.

REPLY EMAIL TO  philipgere900@netscape.net