CONGRATULATIONS!!!US$500,000.00

FROM THE DESK OF THE VICE  PRESIDENT
MEGA MILLION E-MAIL LOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
VIA CARDUCCI GIOSUE 16,
20123  MI,
MILANO,
ITALIA.
INTERNATIONAL E-MAIL LOTTO PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BATCH NO: MMEL/EU/5371/26515/754
REF. No:  MMEL/EU/23651/30792/542
WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE
This is to inform you of the release of the MEGA MILLION E-MAIL LOTTERY
BALLOT INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD GAMING BOARD held on the 25TH  of
September,
2004 and the results  released on the 27TH  of September, 2004.
Your email address  attached to Ticket No:23801861 with Serial No
425370717 drew the lucky numbers of 19-17-71-67-05-87 which
consequently
won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved
for a lump sum payout of $500,000 Dollars (Five Hundred  Thousand
United
States Dollars) in cash credited to file Ref.No:
MMEL/EU/23651/30792/542
This is from a total cash prize of $28 million United States Dollars
shared among several international lucky winners in the premium, 1st,
2nd and 3rd categories respectively.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and
your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from only Microsoft users from over 20,000 company, and 3,000,000
individual email addresses all over the world.
To begin your lottery claim, do contact the claims manager on
MRS. FREDRICKS LINDA
CLAIMS MANAGER
MEGA MILLION LOTTO INTERNATIONAL SPA
megamillionclaim@netscape.net
+39 02 95 44 14 68
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than  29th October
2004.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications do
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do not hesitate
inform your claims manager as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified. Staff
and family members of Mega Million Lotto SpA are disallowed from
participation in the end of year US$1.6 Billion high stakes.
Yours Sincerely,
ANTONIO BELLUCI
megamillionlotto@netscape.net
Lottery Coordinator