WINNING NOTIFICATION

 DELOTTO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS.
www.delotto.gq.nu
EGASTRAAT 254,
AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.
FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT,
REF: NDL/02-B831062687.
BATCH: 234/2002/BLL.
Attn: Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 8th of Octomber 2004 of the DELOTTO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS.
held on the 7th Octomber 2004.
Your email address attached to the Ticket No:1001-48255573-2781 with
Serial No: 8888/03 drew from the Lucky No:04-44-00-67-99-85-52-12-36-60,
which consequently won the lottery in the SECOND category.
You are therefore approved for a lump sum pay out of ONE MILLION UNITED
STATE DOLLARS (US$1000,000.00) in cash credited to security file number
GWK/5334/025648/04UAD.This is from a total cash
prize of US$15 Million share among 15 individuals in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!.
Your funds is now deposited with our Payment/Finance
Department in the security company to your name, Due to the mixed up of
some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this winning a top secret
from the public notice until your claims has been processed and
remitted to your account as this is part of the security protocol, to avoid
double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program
by participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from the 100,000 company/individal email addresses from all over the
world as part of our international promotions program, which we conduct
every Four years.
We hope with a part of your winnings ,you will take part in our end of
year stake USD$20million International Lottery Program. Kindly contact
our pay-point-Agent GLOBAL FINACIER BV.
Contact person:
DR. Derek Peters (Director of operations).
TEL.0031-615-335-807
Fax:0031-84-730-1040
Email:  derekpeters2@netscape.net
For your payment advise, forward to them  the following infomation:
(1) Your Full names.
(2) Contact Telephone and Fax numbers (personal and
    official).
(3) Residential Contact Address and place of work.
(4) Your I.D.(personal identification card or number).
(5) Your reference and Batch Number.
(6) Quote amount won.
For processing and remittance of your cash Prize to a Nominated account
of your choice. remember,all winnings must be claim not later than
octomber 5th 2004, After this date,All unclaimed funds will be
returned to the promotion company.
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you
for being part of our promotions program.
Yours sincerely,
MRS.BECKY WHITE,
(promotion manager).
Note: Participants below 18 years are automatically
disqualified.