RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION.

Euro Bono Lotto,
Edificio Avenida De Los Carlos 20,
Murcia 10158 ,
Spain.

Hurray! You have been selected as one of the five lucky winners in the
second category of the Euro Bono Lotto promotional draw. You have therefore been approved for a huge payout of 1.6 Million Euros (One Million, Six Hundred Thousand Euros Only)!

How was the selction process done?

Good question, winners were randomly selected from an initial database of 500,000 emails which was eventually downsized to 5,000 from which we eventually selected the final and lucky five. The process was done through the computerized email balloting system selecting emails from The Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA and South America.

The process of collecting is to be handled by our Prize Transfer Agents. To ensure a smooth collection of your grand prize, You are to contact your claims agent with contact details below, within a week of receiving this notice. Please find full contact details:

Mr. Zack Peters(Payment Co-ordinator) of Global Credit Commission.
Tel: +34 636 848 267, Fax: +34 654 636 588
Email: zackpetergcc@netscape.net

When you contact your claims agent please provide him with the following information below:

Ref No: TCL/31251311-61
Grand Draw No: 12099
Secret pin code: 7769843

Furthermore you are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery information and numbers from the public in line with our company security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous individuals. Any breach of
confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail, contact your claims agent as instructed above.

On behalf of all our staff in Bono Lotto program, accept my Congratulations!

Mr. Jesus Raul
The Marketting Manager,
Bono Lotto.

N.B. Anybody under the age of 18 cannot participate in this programme and any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.

Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim agent in above phone number,fax and email.

Congratulations.