AWARD PRIZE CLAIM

            INTERNATIONAL FUNCTIONARIES

REF NO. PBL/669021-OL
BATCH NUMBER: 211/45547/BTH
LOCATOR NUMBER: 7-14-33-36-41-62
SERIAL: 7/9122/63.

This notification may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the right recipient whose email address attached to the lucky numbers along with the winning information’s you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this notice or any part of it.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

The Software AG Foundation is a charitable foundation headquartered in Frankfurt. It major aim is to promote music, theatre, art, literature, projects in the social and political arena with a focus on health, as well as science, research, and higher education.

Most recently the foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY SCHEEM to give out prizes based on COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM. By doing this the foundation seek to encourage the use of Internet for academic and business pursuits. On August 15th 2004 the programme was conducted which your email address was attached to ticket number 3685953 lucky number 81529677 along with the batch number mentioned above, please If you are the person with this email address then you are entitled to these funds $500,000.00 USD (Five hundred thousand US Dollars), we are very pleased to have finally located you. If you are not this person please disregard this notice.

We are INTERNATIONAL FUNCTIONARIES retained to locate the rightful owners of substantial award prize / property.

Each of our principals works earnestly to identify the rightful recipient of unclaimed awards.
An award in the amount of $500,000.00 USD, drew in the first category offered as part of promo the AG prize Award campaign, has now been unclaimed, and in accordance with the terms of the publicity the claim period is not later than 18th of October 2004 beginning from this day 11th October 2004 .

It is indeed possible that this money would rightfully belong to you as we have checked and confirmed this at once with the agent. THIS COSTS YOU ABSOLUTELY NOTHING because we are paid by the sponsor to locate the rightful owner of the award. We will furnish your unique Record Locator Number, batch number, along with your winning information to your claim agent POWERBALL INTER LOTTO. BV PROMO/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT. ADDRESS: KRUISLAAN 408, 1098 SJ, AMSTERDAM - THE NETHERLANDS. and will check the award database before you will be provided with assistance and the necessary informations to claim your prize you are entitled to.

In accordance with the sponsor's rules, terms, and conditions. The sponsor has already given away prizes to winners in the third category on this scientific game. I urge you to act at once. You have my assurance that if  this is in fact your Award your claim agent will be able to verify and assist you in claiming your funds. Please contact  MRS.BRENDA WILLIAMS of POWERBALL INTER stating your country of origin by email inter122power@netscape.net or  your file/claim officer MR. EDWARD COLEMAN On TEL:0031-621987260.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications, please remember to quote your locator number, reference and batch numbers in every of your correspondences with your agent. Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED.

Best regards,

MRS.LISA JURGEN.
(General coordinator)