Re: Thank you, hope to hear from you soonest !!

Frank Gamel  Mobutu Sese Seko
Email: frankgamel2000@netscape.net
Date: 30 / 4 / 2005

Dear friend,

Kindly accept my apology for sending this unsolicited mail to you which I hope you will treat as
HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country.

I am Frank Gamel  Mobutu Sese Sekou, Son of the late President Mobutu Sese Sekou of Zaire, new Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).There was war in my country and so my family members escaped to Morocco or God knows where they are right now in Africa. I have for the past {6} years, been moving from border to border and country to country. Yesterday I managed to find my way into Lagos, a western boarder town of Nigeria where my old friend, now a retired military officer resides. This Country is too big and there are so many Nationalities here, I have simply just adjusted quick as usually.

Due to my Fathers tarnished image and past crises, it is not safe to put any investment in my country. Seven troubled years has passed and everything has supposedly died down. Now I want to set up Viable Business Ventures in your Country. I sincerely have the sum of $39.million U.S dollars set aside for this project but I would not want my name or family's name to be used for security reasons.

I am prepared to offer you 15% (or a re-negotiated sum) of the total amount received, if you assist me in claiming the funds from the financial and security vault in Spain, where I deposited one {1} boxes containing the funds in my name before my fathers death. I honestly assure you that this deal is 100% risk-free, So Please contact me if you are interested and capable of helping by sending your telephone/fax numbers for me to reach you because I cannot receive any international call due to my present condition. I came into this country with only $40 and intend to use this money to stay in touch with you all the way. I do not want to use my friends phone to receive any calls so that he doesn't find out anything concerning this transaction.

If you can convince me of your honesty and profound interest in this transaction, then i can proceed to furnish you with the details of this transaction. I need sound assurance that you are solvent and capable of handling a transaction of this magnitude, and that my share of the money will be safe with you. Infact you can read more about my father and family on this web link  http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9709/07/mobutu.wrap/ or http://www.frif.com/new2000/mob.html or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobutu_Sese_Seko
Please if you are willing to assist me get back to me on the above or  below  email address
frankgamel2000@netscape.net

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Warm regards,

Frank Gamel Mobutu Sese sekou.